Monday, March 20, 2006

Common sense, I think I lost it...

No, I don't mean literally... Well maybe I have lost some brain cells. I was cleaning my bathroom....

And in my state of 'blurness' :
I doused some bleach on the bathroom floor....
Poured some floor cleaner on the bathroom floor...
Squirted some Ciff on the bathroom floor..
Grabbed my faithful scouring pad.. and started scrubbing...

I realised there was a slight pungent smell coming...

I think it took me a good 1 minute of scrubbing before I remembered the one rule of bleach..

DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CLEANERS!

By then I was literally coughing..... Felt a little giddy...

I realised by then that I have created an environment where if I stayed long enough, I think I would pass out or suffer from some breathing problems...

Turned the tap on, left the water running to wash away the 'mixture'...

Right now, my throat is itching.....

Gonna drink lots of water....

Gonna stick a note on the bleach to remind me not to repeat this....

(Banging head against wall)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurray u turned on your anonymous blog posts... hope u feel better. maybe you shouldn't focus on feeling down but on the things that make you feel good and happy.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home