Sunday, March 26, 2006

Monday blues... Part One

Literally, our internet connection to our server site has been down the whole morning...

So thought I just write a all-in-one post to keep myself occupied...

Last Sunday, I had a new instructor team teach with me. She used to ride my RPM class, and has now joined the ranks of instructors...

It's a nice feeling to see her grow as an instructor. She has shown improvement.

Tomorrow night, I'll be having another new instructor team teach with me, also a close friend...

I do admit that I may have put some high expectations towards my friend... But I do believe that I have not judged him wrongly, eventhough I have not seen him teach yet. According to my programme head teacher, he has potential.

He does have an advantage over other instructors in that he has a background in teaching, and also martial arts coaching.

Just wonder if he might freeze up once on stage? Maybe I'm just being too analytical...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home