Sunday, March 26, 2006

Monday blues... Part Two

I do not know if this is how life works.... How friendships reach their peak, and it has to be parted...

My 'big bro' will be leaving the country for his career advancement in about 3 months or so.... I've only known him for half a year... And yet, have somehow formed a special friendship that I have never had...

I have close friends, who have also left the country... But somehow, I'm come to realise each with each departure, every new friendship I bond with, gets deeper and stronger... Making it even more difficult to say good bye...

I've only had another 'big bro' who is now somewhere in Argentina I think, and somehow I think when I sent him off at the airport.... People may have thought we were gay or something... His work makes it difficult to keep in touch.. Have not heard from him since last year... I do feel a bit worried if anything has happened to him, but there's no way for me to find out... He's an orphan, and his other friends I keep in touch with also has not heard from him...

I may soon be the one leaving as well, depending on whether or not I stay in my current job...

In my current close circle of friends, I have 2 friends that I will forever cherish their friendship... The sad thing is one of them is my 'big bro'.

I didn't really realise that myself and my 'big bro' leaving would mean that my other friend(let's call her leng lui) would be left all alone.

Our lives has been rather different ever since our friendship grew and became stronger...

So strong that I have shared things with them that I didn't even share with my family...

Am I the only one that feels exhausted having to go through the phase of friends leaving... Not being able to do the things we enjoy together... The long talks we have.. The laughter and joy...

We can always keep the memories, but aren't memories sometimes just too painful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home